CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Crushed

I'm a regular reader of this blog. I've never met Trey, but he has a really good blog. I read it this morning and, ouchhhhh...

I know my children aren't the only ones affected by divorce, and we certainly won't be the last. It's happened to you or someone you know, or it will happen to you. It's a world wide problem. When put like that though...that just hurts. There's nothing worse than a broken hearted child, especially as a parent when you can't do anything to fix it.

"The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." Psalm 34:18
Even when we feel discouraged and overwhelmed – “crushed in spirit” – God loves us tenderly and is present with us in our pain.
Larissa

0 comments: